Published author, developmental editor, and writing teacher, Teresa’s work has appeared in numerous literary journals and anthologies. She is the founder of Lakeshore Writers, where she leads workshops, classes, and hosts Master Teachers in her studio.
Most recently, her writing appears or is forthcoming in:
Interviews and book reviews can be found in Zyzzyva, Book Slut, Glimmer Train Press' "Writers Ask", Shambhala Sun and many other venues.
TERESA'S Story Collection: Hold Off The Night was shortlisted for the Iowa Short Fiction Award. Individual stories have been recognized in many literary contests including:
- New Letters Prize for Fiction
- Eric Hoffer Award For Prose
- Glimmer Train Press
- Rick DeMarinis Short Story Award
- Narrative Journal
- Phoebe Journal
- Raymond Carver Short Story Award
- Tupelo Quarterly,
- New Millennium Writing Short-short and short fiction writing contests
- Pen and Brush, Inc.
- Dogwood: A Journal of Poetry and Prose,
- …and more…
Check out Gloria Garfunkel's interview with Teresa at Pure Slush Books here.